Safe & flexible
Reliable systems and technical solutions with the highest precision are key to Kiefel filling and sealing solutions.
Whether Form Fill Seal (FFS), semi-automatic filling and sealing machine, or table top filler - the systems work smoothly, safely and with the ability to act flexible. Kiefel's filling machines are further characterized by outstanding ease of use and compact design.
Automatic Bag Fillers – KIS
Whether deployed for filling and sealing of pre-assembled blood bag sets, IV bags, CAPD bags, single-, double-, or multi-chamber bags – the Kiefel KIS systems are the machines of choice when it comes to automatic bag filling.
Example - high precision filling and sealing of blood bags:
- Automatic filling of CPD and/or SAGM
- RF seal welding
- Sealing with donor needle possible
Your Benefits with the Kiefel KIS:
- High filling speed and precision
- Drop-free filling
- Fewer operators required
- Optimized footprint with the highest output per m² of cleanroom space
- Key parameters continuously monitored and controlled to ensure constant maximum product quality
- Automatic CIP/SIP function
- User-friendly control system to ensure smooth operation
- Control systems for quality assurance and reject part management
- Self-diagnosis system for the highest user-friendliness
The KMS module
Kiefel’s semi-automatic tabletop module allows bag filling and sealing of high quality pharmaceutical liquids according to your needs.
The convenient KMS module impresses with simplicity, high filling speed, small footprint, high quality massflow meter and provides full flexibility by simply adding further modules.
The KMS can also be used as a filling unit for CPD(A) and/or SAGM into pre-assembled blood bag sets.
Your benefits with the Kiefel KMS:
- High filling speed and precision - predefined process steps ensuring best filling quality
- Drop-free filling
- Small footprint - efficient module with low space requirements
- User-friendly handling of touch screen
- Automatic CIP/SIP process
- Extendable – further modules can be placed next to each other