The Kiefel Form Fill Seal (FFS) systems unite bag making, bag filling & bag sealing perfectly in a single system.
Whether PVC or non-PVC, tube or port connection, single-, double-, or multi-chamber bags - depending on the film material used, we combine thermo-contact or high-frequency welding, component feeding and absolute precision filling technology.
Our FFS systems excel through their maximum output, compact design, best bag and machine quality.
Your Benefits with Kiefel FFS:
- High production rates and optimal product quality
- Optimized footprint with highest output per m² of cleanroom space
- Wide article variety and high flexibility on the same machine
- Reduced particulate matter generation
- Highest bag quality through special welding steps and film and component treatment (thermo-contact welding)
- Most accurate welding process, the highest available welding precision and welding quality through smart welding force control
- Protection of tooling by ultra-fast arc suppression system (high frequency welding)
- Quick & easy welding tool change mechanism for fast change-over and less downtime
- Highest precision filling
- Drop-free filling
- Automatic CIP/SIP
- Self-diagnosis system for highest user friendliness
- Machines designed for efficient maintenance and easy operator access