The tool is dismantled for analysis and then reassembled. Based on the analysis report the customer can decide if additional repairs should be done.
- Full dismantling of all components
- CNC measurement of individual components with reference to original design tolerances
- Detailed report for customer
- Reassembly of tool included in package price
- Required spare parts for assembly are charged at cost (sealing, additional service work caused e.g. by corrosion)
- Updated thermoforming tool data including assembly drawings, spare and wear parts list are uploaded to digital.kiefel.com